My journy to sucsess with udacity to become freelancer

  ,Once upon a time,Since 2013 I graduated from the Faculty of Engineering, Department of Communication

Every day since graduation, I have a dream of being a successful senior engineer

Every day I send emails to join jobs, but to no avail.

Then one day, one of the companies replied that I had been accepted into a job and I was very happy because I had begun to realize my dream and this happened after I got married and gave birth

But I did not find enough time to continue working besides child care.

I also faced this in light of the spread of the Corona virus, and I found it difficult to make a fuss about going down with my child in this epidemic

, because of that

I decided to work as a freelancer to be next to my son, and I have already provided services for a fee on the Internet.

But I found that the world of digital marketing is a very wide world and that I can develop myself in it.

I could not find a better one than UDACITY, in cooperation with FWD, to offer the best grant to teach digital marketing. I am currently studying with them and have benefited a lot and found that the world of digital marketing is very large

Finally, I will complete the course with UDACITY so that I can fulfill my dream of becoming a successful freelancer in the field.

If any one decite to join degital markting field just check the link below ...

Home - egfwd





تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

اكتشف معجزة عسل المانوكا: دليل شامل لفوائد العسل للأطفال والكبار

متجر سمك وربيان، اختيارك الأمثل للمأكولات البحرية

فوائد عسل المانوكا النيوزلندي: القوة العلاجية للطبيعة